.NET Web Application Developer
The successful candidate will develop, maintain and support enterprise web applications as part of a dynamic, fast moving agile team. Using a variety of modern technologies and tools, developers at Johnston Group work up and down the full stack to deliver performant and scalable web, mobile and desktop applications.
• The development, testing, implementation and support of web and mobile applications according to business requirements
• Work with managers, developers, analysts and business units to meet project specifications and quality standards
• Assist business units with technical issues relating to enterprise software applications
• Perform maintenance on legacy applications as required
• Write high-quality code that follows industry best practices and conforms to project architecture and standards
• A degree or diploma in Computer Science or related program is required
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with others effectively
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
• Experience with: SQL, Angular or other SPA frameworks, HTML5, Material Design, WCF, Java, AWS, and Entity Framework or another ORM will all be considered assets
Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to
thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest
business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top
Employers. We value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and
inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back
and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss
your requirements by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-774-6677 ext. 295.