WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll be doing:
• Residential and commercial installations of broadband equipment and services
• Maintenance and repair using advanced test equipment
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the team
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Effective communications skills are required
• Must be a good team worker and have a strong work ethic
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Wednesday, November 25th, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/or the body of the e-mail.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Krista Derksen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org