Senior Software Developers - .Net with Angular or React
Our story began in 1986 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, where our CEO, Chuck Loewen grew a small team of University of Manitoba graduates into an award-winning Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity consultancy with over 300 team members across North America. Today, Online Business Systems excels at leading our Clients through a transformation by providing them with a talented team of Onliners who experts at are combining the best technology, business, and security practices that deliver results that are professionally rewarding and exceed expectations.
Why work with us?
Our culture and core values drive what we do and how we do it.
We are proud to be on “Best Workplaces in Canada” list for the past 14 consecutive years. We are serious about finding the right people and we only hire people who we know will contribute positively to our culture with their own unique perspectives.
We pride ourselves on creating a fantastic work environment that focuses on enhancing our culture with every new Onliner hired. Check us out on www.glassdoor.com.
We know to have great people we need to offer great things. Our compensation and our benefits are comprehensive. We provide RRSP/401k match programs, Heath spending accounts, interest-free computer loans, bonuses, snacks, schwag and a top-notch professional development program topped off with a wise Career Mentor who will support you in your learning and growth.
Online firmly believes in respect and equality and providing EVERYONE equal opportunity to apply and succeed in their role.
If you are a Senior Software Developer with a passion for consulting and motivated by learning new technologies, collaborating with team members, and developing software solutions that our clients love to use, we need you! As an Onliner, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow and we will be there to support and encourage you every step of the way.
What you’ll do:
- Solve our clients’ business problems by using a variety of technologies to develop systems that are well-architected and meet the clients’ needs
- Analyze projects to determine feasibility and create time estimates
- Design, code, and test systems for our clients
- Create system design documentation outlining overview, diagrams, and designs specific to users, application systems, and technical requirements
- Assist with identifying and establishing tools, operating environments, design, and development standards
- Recommend improvements for development and system maintenance processes and identify technical considerations in project planning, risk mitigation, task identification, estimating, and task dependencies
- 5+ years of experience in .Net Framework
- Experience in web application frameworks
- Experience in web services
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Experience with unit tests and mocking frameworks
- Understanding of database technologies and performance tuning
Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/obsglobal/57537b39-2c94-4245-a9d1-7d9fd39f09ed