David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a talented Senior Software Developer for an immediate contract opportunity based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Are you looking for your next challenging role? Our client is looking to recruit a talented Senior Software Developer to join their growing and vibrant technical team in an immediate contract opportunity! As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing web and mobile applications.
- Develop an approach and detailed work plan to accommodate completion of the application within the specified project timeline and budget
- Design application as per process ‘flow’ of application
- Design User Interface elements for the application as per business requirements
- Design and implement UI application architecture and framework
- Develop Angular stack-based application by using the Microsoft stack-based API exposed to the application
- Unit Test the application as per business requirements
- Perform knowledge transfer of the application, tools and associated development methods to selected staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12+ years of experience in application and software development, with expertise in the development of User Interface elements for the web and mobile application
- 5+ years of experience in Angular 1.6.x/2.x/4.x/6.x/8.x framework
- 3+ Years of experience in code development to convert Angular based application to iOS and Android app using Cordova, Crashlytics and Fabric, etc.
- 5+ Years of experience with REST principles and backend APIs developed using Microsoft stack
- 5+ years of experience in building enterprise scale responsive web applications
- 2+ Years of experience with integration of User Interface with Oracle WAM system
- 2+ Years of experience with integration of User Interface with Oracle CCB system
- 2+ Years of experience with integration of User Interface with LIMS Sample Manager system
- 2+ years of experience in working with Azure DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI)
- 5+ years of experience with cross-browser compatibility and website performance improvements
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.