We’re revolutionizing the way humanity eats, and there’s a lot of room for optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Skip’s industry-leading technology.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Act as an analytics partner for different business units and teams within SkipTheDishes Canada.
- Coach and mentor more junior analysts within the team on technical solutions, collaborative problem solving, and presentations.
- Play a lead role in helping define “what good looks like” as the team works to advance various initiatives and products.
- Contribute to new ways to think about existing problems and recommend alternative analysis to help deliver enhancement to the business.
- Proactively identify solutions for improving the effectiveness and profitability of business activities.
- Translate business questions into specific requirements and then deliver meaningful insights through a combination of expert technical skills and a deep understanding of the business problem.
- Independently execute complex analysis - structuring analysis, executing analysis, synthesizing results, presenting results.
- Lead / take ownership of data related products - e.g., building report dashboards to support the business and /or close support of business line analysis.
- Assist our BI department in identifying and prioritizing business needs.
- Presentation of analysis - convene groups & teams to collaborate on a cross-cutting issue or question.
- A strategic/analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture.
Recipe for Success:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a related role or industry.
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Tableau).
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to explore new solutions for business stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize their own and other’s thoughts into crisp and effective communications.
- Enthusiasm for trying new approaches and or developing creative solutions.
- Comfort speaking out in larger groups as well as presentations.
- Steward of data integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Fast learner, organized & reliable.
- Analytical, data-driven & curious.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.