Our client is revolutionizing technology in Canada, and there’s a lot of room for more optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help them continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of their industry-leading technology.
We’d like to hear from you if you are confident software testing in a collaborative, agile environment. We expect you to be comfortable working with software engineers and familiar with best practices for quality automation. We work in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment that serves hundreds of deploys to our global platform daily. We are looking for those excited by the challenge of implementing leading-edge automated quality controls in our rapidly evolving platform.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid knowledge of React, TSX and Hooks.
- Solid understanding of Redux and it’s patterns.
- Solid understanding of TypeScript, developing type.
- SASS/SCSS, CSS-in-JS or Styled Components.
- Frontend Development tools such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, etc…
- Ability to deliver best patterns and practices to solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Additional points for:
- Experience or familiarity with Functional Programming concepts.
- Experience or familiarity with Java.
- Experience or familiarity with any E2E Testing.
- Experience or familiarity with AWS cloud services and the tools and services available.
What you are responsible for:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining React.js or React Native apps.
- Solid understanding of ES6, JSX, and Node.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, testing, and debugging.
- Deep familiarity with debugging, performance measurement, and test-driven development.
- Experience building large scale responsive web applications.
- Solid understanding of REST principles and exposure to backend APIs.
- Mastery of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Solid understanding of Version Control (Git) and related tools such as Github and Bitbucket.
- Experience with agile processes (continuous development, delivery, and improvement).
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices and tools such as Jenkins.
- Understanding of Websockets.
What you can expect from them:
- They take ownership of their work and work closely with their team
- They move quickly, take risks, and know how to manage the risks
- Regularly refactoring to improve their existing systems — technical debt isn’t an excuse
- Unit tests and code reviews are at their core — confidence in their pull request is the result
- They constantly push their app’s technology, design, and architecture forward to meet new challenges
- They face challenges no one can predict — and meet them head-on as a team
- When they have an idea that serves a need, they run with it
- Their teams are kept tight and efficient
What they give back to you:
- Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but makes an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
- Those mentioned above are just a taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Talent Acquisition Specialist - Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Resolute Technology Solutions