Our client is revolutionizing technology in Canada, and there’s a lot of room for more optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help them continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of their industry-leading technology.
They continually look for high performers who are excited to join their entrepreneurial team. They are a technology and logistics company that partners with clients across North America. As a Manitoba born organization, they are providing exceptional experience to users by leveraging leading-edge technology.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform
- Experience with Mobile Automation Testing
- Experience with Fastlane and/or maintaining CI/CD workflows
- Additional Experience:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining iOS/ Cocoa applications
- Basic understanding of iOS provisioning profiles and certification
- Demonstrable understanding of the iOS application & view lifecycles
- Understanding of functional & reactive programming
What you are responsible for:
- Finger on the pulse of the latest iOS/Swift trends
- Ability to write expressive, readable, composable, and testable Swift code
- Observance of Clean architectural and coding principles
- Ability to communicate clearly and cooperatively with design, product, and engineering stakeholders
- Desire to mentor and share knowledge with engineers of all levels
- Willingness to constantly improve quality standards. Gives and takes constructive criticism with maturity.
- Ability to apply newly-learned knowledge/patterns quickly to write better code
What you can expect from them:
- They take ownership of our work and work closely with our team
- They move quickly, take risks, and know how to manage the risks
- Regularly refactoring to improve their existing systems — technical debt isn’t an excuse
- Unit tests and code reviews are at their core — confidence in their pull request is the result
- They constantly push their app’s technology, design, and architecture forward to meet new challenges
- They face challenges no one can predict — and meet them head-on as a team
- When they have an idea that serves a need, they run with it
- Their teams are kept tight and efficient
What they give back to you:
- Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but makes an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
- Those mentioned above are just a taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Talent Acquisition Specialist - Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Resolute Technology Solutions