Java Developer - Intermediate
Java Developer - Intermediate
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a talented Java Developer - Intermediate for a full-time permanent role in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As a Java Developer - Intermediate you will have a blend of responsibilities that will require a hands-on approach and result in being a key contributor to the development of software. You will be responsible for analysis, design, development and application deployment of large scale enterprise application systems. The successful candidate would also be responsible for testing and validation procedures and working with internal/external clients or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- You will have the ability to propose and build innovative client solutions.
- Your contributions will have direct impact on business results, starting from day one.
- You will have exposure to multiple projects and become a part of an energetic growing team.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and build your skillset from experienced software development team every day.
- You will work with internal stakeholders on application development in Java and/or C environments
- Strong Java skills through building Java-based solutions and integrating into other service-based architectures
The Ideal Candidate
- You have completed a university degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 4+ years of experience working in Java and/or C development
- Experience working with GUI applications using SWT, JavaFX, Swing or similar applications
- Experience working with IDE software development tools like Eclipse, Git, Wrike, NetBeans or similar tools.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage short-timeframes to deliver technical solutions in a growing organizational environment.
- You have passion to learn and build your technical skills.
- You work well in a team and independently.
- You’re a curious and collaborative visionary, excited to problem solve.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros (email@example.com) or Jim Juacalla (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.