Account Executive, Twin Cities
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Business Team: Enterprise Sales
Online is currently looking for an amazing person to join our growing Enterprise Sales team. If you love a challenge, have a fundamental knowledge of consulting, technology, and sales, and are excited to collaborate with a progressive Sales team, this is the ideal role for you.
We need someone who, when faced with brand new challenges, rolls up their sleeves and jumps right in. Your growth potential is driven by your abilities and attitude. This is a fast-paced, demanding role that will challenge you to learn and grow quickly – the perfect opportunity to develop your career in Sales. This will be a mobile position with available office space and occasional travel requirements.
What you'll do
- You will work with our Sales and Leadership teams to support a variety of sales and account management activities. Your role entails managing the relationships within an existing client base and contributing to growing revenue within the accounts through day-to-day activities, in support of an overall account strategy in a hybrid office environment and occasional travel. The expectation is that you provide exceptional service to our clients and develop strong professional relationships with them. In collaboration with other members of our Enterprise Sales team, you will determine the optimal and most cost-effective solutions to meet client needs. You will have the opportunity to promote new and existing service offerings through cold calls, emails, and/or an existing network.
What we'd like
- 5 years of previous experience in sales and account management in the I.T. Sector.
- A high level of motivation and a desire to learn and grow your sales career.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative with a solutions-oriented approach.
- An ability to take direction and run with it.
- Strong business acumen.
- Technical competency with strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience.
- A Degree/Diploma in Business or Marketing is considered an asset.
- Aligned to Online’ s core values.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!