ID Fusion is a growing digital transformation company that helps companies and organizations plan, research, build, integrate and maintain technology. We’re a small, tight-knit group of professionals who focus on delivering the highest level of client value with an anything is possible attitude. We need someone to take charge of our projects and plan, manage and help to deliver the results that matter most to our clients.
About the Role
ID Fusion is looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of leading a variety of small to medium-sized projects. You’ll be able to put your stamp on how projects are managed. You will work closely with our team of analysts, architects, developers and technicians, and directly with the clients to deliver products and solutions that help our clients manage and grow their businesses and organizations.
Why ID Fusion
Not sure if ID Fusion is the right place for you? You will work with a passionate team with the freedom to balance your work and home life. We care for one another, and this extends to the benefits we provide. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a company-paid health/dental/vision plan, matching RRSP and professional development. Drinks, snacks and free parking are included!
Your Day to Day
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, collaborating with your teams
- Communicating relevant project information to managers, clients, and project team
- Monitoring project budgets and analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Minimizing and mitigating exposure and risk on projects
- Ensuring that project work results meet the client’s requirements and priorities
- Facilitating team and client meetings
- Supporting proposal efforts, including project scoping
- Coordinating the project intake process, including contracting
Experience You Bring
- Applying project management methodologies and best practices
- Assigning and managing resources across multiple projects
Bonus “But Not Required” Skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified or equivalent certification
- Experience in managing custom software / technology projects
- 5 years+ of experience in managing projects with a track record of getting things done
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Superior relationship management skills
- Tech-savy, including a working knowledge of project scheduling software such as MS Project or equivalent
- Relevant University degree or college diploma
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Indigenous-owned and operated company committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: Women, Indigenous Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with a Disability.
- Product design experience, either mobile or desktop
- Technical document writing skills, eg. Requirements documents or Solution proposals