ID Fusion has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer to join our Enterprise Java team. Are you the type of person who is passionate about programming? Are you driven to learn and challenge yourself? Do you love to help other people solve problems and get things done? If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet with you.
As a Java Developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Designing, troubleshooting and implementing Java-based applications
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders analyzing user requirements
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Developing and testing software
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Producing detailed design documentation and estimations
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure
- Developing technical documentation
Required Job Skills:
- Minimum of six (6) years of Java application development experience
- Hibernate, Spring Framework 4 and Struts for web application development
- Java GUI frameworks such as Swing
- Experience with relational databases (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Knack for writing clean readable Java code
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Indigenous owned and operated company. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: Women, Indigenous Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with a Disability.