Position: Full Time
Location: Flexible (Headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada) | Work from Home
Reports to: Co-Founder / Sr. Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing and evolving the Marketing strategy maximizing and aligning Hoot Reading consumer brand activities across the digital ecosystem and beyond! The ideal candidate is data driven, has strong organizational and analytical skills, is curious and creative and strives in a fast-paced environment. This person will effectively leverage experience, knowledge and skills to push innovative thinking while balancing brand and commercial needs and ensuring business success.
Together with key stakeholders, the Marketing Manager oversees all aspects of the company’s Digital Marketing, PR, and B2C Partnership efforts to best position the brand and increase exposure and sales in the North American market.
The successful candidate will:
- Own, manage, and optimize PPC, paid social, and influencer campaigns to drive website traffic and new customers
- Proactively explore campaign enhancements, considering more innovative (channel, creative, structural) approaches to elevate engagement levels
- Design, develop and execute a range of email marketing campaigns to support the company’s lead nurturing and sales goals.
- Manage regular analytics, dashboards, and reporting; effectively communicating performance, wins, challenges and learnings from lead acquisition strategies
- Optimize website for SEO (metatags, keywords etc.)
- Employ a marketing mindset with a firm understanding of brand positioning, business objectives and target customer demographics in order to drive creative marketing solutions
- Execute a test and learn approach including ongoing refinement of customer initiatives such as website content and acquisition digital creative and communications
- Source and bring to life brand partnerships to drive awareness and credibility of our brand
This job is for you if you:
- Have 4+ years of diverse marketing experience, including digital advertising, social media marketing (organic and paid), email marketing, partnerships, and more
- Are tech-savvy with expertise utilizing marketing technology and metrics/reporting software such as CRMs, email marketing systems, as well as metrics/reporting software such as Google Analytics
- Have exceptional digital strategy skills – campaign measurement and analytics; integrated marketing program design
- Are able to manage and execute multiple projects, competing priorities, objectives and deadlines
- Possess strategic and critical thinking capability – with a view to being able to connect the dots, spot and shape opportunities and think ahead
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability, resourcefulness, tenacious follow-through, detail-oriented and creative problem-solver
- Have strong writing and editing skills in English.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Google Analytics certification.
- Google Ads certified
- Experience working with a Startup/Early stage business
HOW TO APPLY: Please send salary expectations, a resume, and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Hoot Reading values an inclusive and diverse workplace and value applications from underrepresented groups.