Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Tech Manitoba is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator with solid writing chops, a good eye for design and a solid background in marketing. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting, creative projects designed to promote Manitoba’s technology sector. We are seeking a savvy marketer, an exceptional communicator, and a self-directed individual, with plenty of positive energy!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks from developing promotional strategies to executing campaigns, to creatively building Tech Manitoba’s network of highly engaged followers. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, your opinions will be valued and you will have fun!
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and communications strategies with CMO
- Collaborate and ensure a consistent brand message within all internal departments
- Assist in the implementation of marketing initiatives geared to elevating Tech Manitoba and specific programs throughout the province (emphasis on Maven and DigitALL)
- Refresh our web site on an on-going basis, ensuring that it is current, relevant and compelling
- Manage, write and develop content for digital marketing, event postings and other collateral materials while regularly reviewing each for effectiveness/engagement/user-experience
- Create systems and procedures to improve productivity and organization as it relates to promoting events/courses/initiatives for various internal departments
- Consistently plan, record and file marketing documents/materials using collaboration technologies such as Sharepoint, Trello, Slack
- Assist in securing, tracking and reporting on earned media and other metrics on an on-going basis
- Work with the Tech Manitoba Membership and Engagement Specialist to support their fresh and creative initiatives that engage members and prospective members
Minimum Experience 3-5 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social media skills including experience assessing and adjusting as guided by analytics
- Experience developing and implementing promotional campaigns
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Suite – including InDesign
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to deadline and to achieve high-quality results
- Customer-obsessed; whether that customer is a Tech Manitoba member, sponsor or prospect – be passionate about developing extraordinary relationships through every touch point
- Knowledge of Manitoba's tech industry and/or education community is an asset
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Position closes on Monday, February 17, 2020 at noon. Tech Manitoba, is a non-profit, member-based organization working to grow our Province’s thriving tech community. We are an inclusive organization that promotes equality and acceptance. To learn more, please visit www.techmanitoba.ca
Tech Manitoba is a non-profit, member-based organization working to grow our Province’s thriving tech community. We are an inclusive organization that promotes equality and inclusion.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance