Lead Development Representative
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Marketing
As a Lead Development Representative on Online's Marketing team, you will work closely with both our Marketing and Sales teams to identify, develop, and qualify leads. You will play an integral role in executing campaigns that mature leads and convert them into sales opportunities. Your ability to connect with people and translate complex topics into tailored, easy-to-understand messaging will help to set you up for success!
What you'll do
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that identify new prospects and advance existing opportunities for our sales team. This includes: developing content (emails, landing pages, campaign assets); establishing lead scoring and workflow management for lead engagement; maturing and qualifying leads from marketing campaigns to sales opportunities.
- Complete prospecting activities to source new leads through direct outreach.
- Conduct industry, account, and buyer research using a mix of tools to identify target lists for prospecting, campaigns, and sales support.
- Support pipeline growth by setting up qualified meetings for our Sales team.
- Respond to all inbound inquiries for our services and collaborate with Sellers to qualify leads and opportunities.
- Provide support for Online's virtual/in-person events program including helping drive attendance and attending conferences to uncover new leads.
- Support multiple campaigns, for different practices and partners concurrently, including working with partner lead development teams.
- Create, update, and maintain company, contact, and opportunity information in Salesforce and Hubspot.
What we'd like
- 1-2 years of IT services-related marketing, inside sales, or business development-related sales experience in a B2B setting.
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business-related field of study.
- Passionate about driving leads and revenue.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships.
- Previous experience using marketing automation software is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!