Senior Project Manager
Resolute Technology Solutions is looking for ANOTHER Senior Project Manager to join us. This role will require a combination of skills including Project Management, Analysis and most importantly – a consultative approach to working with clients. Conflict resolution and strong leadership skills are second nature to you because you truly understand what it takes to get a project across the finish line.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the application of project management processes and controls to projects, using frameworks and methodologies such as PMBOK, Prince2 & Scrum.
- Ensuring the establishment of a productive work environment for the project team, including facilities, equipment and tools, and work/communication processes
- Ensuring appropriate consideration is given to accepted industry guidelines and practices and adopt client-preferred project methodologies and processes as required
- Development of project plans
- Establishing project governance including project team charts and defined escalation protocols
- Establishing project scope with business representatives and project team
- Managing resources, schedules and budgets to meet deliverables
- Facilitating the relationship between stakeholders and project team members to ensure a consistent understanding of functional requirements/specifications for handoff to development and QA team
- Liaison with the business sponsors, assigned staff and steering committees to manage commitment, involvement, expectations and progress on client-driven activities and with Project Managers where inter-project dependencies exist
- Tracking and reporting project progress against defined requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Anticipate, identify and resolve issues and problems by mobilizing the necessary resources and using appropriate escalation procedures
- Developing and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, monitoring mechanisms and contingency plans
- Lead feedback sessions such as post-mortems and/or retrospectives
- Assisting with the creation of proposals for client engagements
- Design and facilitate workshops
- Analyze existing systems to understand both the business domain environment that the systems support and the technical environment in which they operate
- Perform impact analysis on the changes to existing systems and processes
- Work on both business and technology projects
- Participate in business process reengineering (innovation or improvement) activities as required to meet defined business objectives
- Participate in change management strategies and plans used to promote adoption of the solution
What you bring to the table:
- Post-Secondary Degree, Certifications or equivalent work experience in managing projects
- 10 – 15 years of experience with a combination of project management and business analysis focused work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
- Proven ability to perform in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, including MS Project and Excel
- Strong business judgment and common sense
What RTS gives back to you:
- A collaborative and creative work environment that truly values and cares about their employees as people
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and education opportunities
- A fun and inclusive team building environment
If you have any questions, please contact our resident Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Marny Barnes or visit our Career Page for more opportunities!
We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.