Senior Full Stack Developer - C#
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Digital Transformation
If you are a Senior Software Developer with a passion for consulting and motivated by learning new technologies, collaborating with team members, and developing software solutions that our clients love to use, we need you! As an Onliner, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow and we will be there to support and encourage you along the way.
What you'll do
- Solve our clients’ business problems by using a variety of technologies to develop systems that are well-architected and meet the clients’ needs.
- Analyze projects to determine feasibility and create time estimates.
- Design, code, and test systems for our clients.
- Create system design documentation outlining overview, diagrams, and designs specific to users, application systems, and technical requirements.
- Assist with identifying and establishing tools, operating environments, design, and development standards.
- Recommend improvements for development and system maintenance processes and identify technical considerations in project planning, risk mitigation, task identification, estimating, and task dependencies.
What we'd like
- 5+ years of experience in .Net Framework
- Must have experience working in cloud environments preferably Azure or AWS
- Experience in web application frameworks
- Experience in web services
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Experience with unit tests and mocking frameworks
- Understanding of database technologies and performance tuning
Compensation and Benefits include: The salary range for this position is $65,500 to $100K. The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
What's in it for you?
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!