Senior Digital Advisor (Management Consultant)
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Digital Transformation
Digital Advisory Services helps our clients transform by ensuring they know where they are today, have a clearly defined future destination, and have an implementation-ready plan to see their secure digital transformation journey succeed. We then bring the client from strategy to solution, ensuring alignment, measurement and performance of their digital transformation initiatives so that they can achieve dramatic results through technology.
As a member of the Digital Advisory Services team, you will work across our consulting practices to define secure client digital transformations from inception through to initiation that enable client organizational performance. This involves performing various assessments to define gaps resolved through developing and executing strategically aligned roadmaps and supporting plans, always meeting the client where they are and seeing the feasible potential for where they could be. You will frequently be challenged to create structure and clarity out of highly ambiguous and complex client situations, and comfort and confidence in such situations assure success for you and the client.
Additionally, you will be keen to contribute to business development efforts, including the identification of potential new prospects, qualification of opportunities, development of proposals, and active participation in cross-practice bids. You will be challenged to lead bids in multiple territories, integrating cross-functional teams and collaboratively structuring bid responses.
- Demonstrate a consistently professional and confidence-inspiring approach to working with clients, ensuring each interaction supports our organizational values and client expectations.
- Adapt style and approach to the audience, ensuring effective communication with individual contributors and executive-level stakeholders.
- Rapidly develop an understanding of client industries, customers and dynamics compelling the need for digital transformation, connecting those dynamics to concrete actions clients can undertake to drive performance through digital technologies.
- Meet clients where they are and define a path towards success through engagement with client stakeholders. This involves navigating high levels of ambiguity and complex stakeholder environments and applying various frameworks, tools, and techniques to elicit, analyze, and synthesize data into findings and recommendations.
- Design and develop workshops to address unique client challenges and opportunities. This involves adapting existing workshop structures to address
- Create and present visually compelling and well-written deliverables, ensuring high-quality information is communicated appropriately to the audience.
- Act as an engagement lead overseeing the leadership and coordination of full-cycle Digital Advisory Services engagements.
- Act as the key contact for the Western Territory Digital Advisory Services client engagement opportunities. This involves contributing to local pursuits and bringing strong internal and external credibility to client conversations.
- Work with members of the Enterprise Sales Team, plays a lead role in initial client conversations and discovery, combining knowledge of Online's services with clients' needs to qualify opportunities.
- Contribute to pursuits as a bid team member, contributing to the development of approaches, estimates, and resource requirements.
Internal Team Contributions
- Contribute to the Digital Advisory Services team's internal capability-building. This can include the evolution of our services, knowledge management, and other contributions that make us a more effective team.
- Connect and integrate Digital Advisory Services into other Online practice areas to ensure we bring the full value of Online to our client's challenges and opportunities.
- Acquire and share knowledge with peers to improve our internal capabilities. This may include new technologies, tools, techniques, or practices.
What we'd like
- Committed to unquestionable ethical and professional conduct. We believe this is critical for our team members.
- Demonstrates an adaptable leadership style that creates confidence and momentum in clients, peers, and Online.
- Excited by ambiguity and the process of bringing clarity to challenging client engagements through divergent and convergent processes.
- Able to see the big picture and the details within it, always grounding recommendations and roadmaps in practicality and feasibility for the client.
- Desire to contribute to the maturation and growth of the Digital Advisory Services team from both operational capability and business development perspectives.
- A master's degree in business and/or technology that provides a credible foundational knowledge of organizational functions such as technology, finance, human resources, marketing, manufacturing, and other operational functions.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of management consulting experience with additional experience in an area of specialization relevant to the requirements of the role. Should have foundational knowledge in enterprise technologies, at a minimum.
- Certified Management Consultants (CMC) designation in good standing. If not acquired, you will be asked to acquire this within the first year.
- A supporting designation such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP). Other relevant designations are also welcome.
- Certified Change Management Practitioner (CCMP) through the Association of Change Management Professionals or another similar designation.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!