Senior Contact Centre Engineer
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Customer Engagement
As a consultant in our growing Customer Engagement (CE) practice, you will help our clients leverage technology to deliver exceptional customer service and experiences. You will work on various projects throughout North America, contributing to the growth and success of our CE practice. You understand requirements, design, and implementation of contact center solutions, including voice and web self-service systems, contact center technology, and customer experience analytics. You thrive on delivering the best solutions for your clients.
Critical Competencies for Success: Consulting skills and intermediate to senior skill level in specific solution areas of the CCaaS platforms such as (Amazon Connect, Five9, Genesys Cloud, NiceinContact, etc.) communications skills, collaboration skills, strong work ethic, initiative, a sense of humor.
What you'll do
- Provide clients with configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process of Cloud Contact Center software (Amazon Connect, Five9, Genesys Cloud, NiceinContact, etc.).
- Architect and document specific components of large-scale contact center solutions.
- Design and configure CCaaS platform for each client’s unique requirements.?
- Present solutions and proposed architectures to vendor and client audiences.
- Take a leadership role in implementing contact center solutions, including planning, installing, and testing.
- Effectively communicate with clients and team members, including responding to client questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Work on a team or on individual assignments to install and configure various CCaaS solutions.
- Continually learn new products and industry solutions.
What we'd like
- University or?Associate degree – preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Experience with databases, including SQL query writing and Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Experience working in a contact center or support desk or in deploying contact center technology.
- IP based telephony experience in understanding SIP protocols, SIP server configuration and implementation, gateway implementation (Audio Codes, Asterisk), networking / QoS architecture, and Network packet analyzers such as WireShark.
- Minimum 3-5?years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment.
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, InContact, Interactive Intelligence) is required.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow?and?Velocify) is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% regionally with some national and international travel possible. (Valid passport required.)
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills. Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Strong?technical?knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU, Web Services,?and call center practices. Experience with?WFO Applications?is?a plus.?
- Must possess a strong combination of technical call center expertise, client development, and?configuration experience.
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.?
- Development experience a plus (Java, .NET, Lex, etc.).
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!