Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Digital Transformation
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Business Consulting team in Winnipeg. With your strong understanding of business and quality assurance processes, you will contribute to projects that leverage technology to deliver business quality and value to our clients.
What you'll do
- Help develop a comprehensive automation test infrastructure.
- Develop automated scripts and frameworks for test and data management.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to develop automated test plans.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand functional requirements and troubleshoot discovered defects.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate resolution and test coverage.
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities for improvement across all products and test frameworks.
- Select, train, and mentor Quality Assurance project resources.
- Maintain an open and continuous communication between the Quality Assurance team and the rest of the project and leadership team.
- Summarize and report the Quality Assurance activities that took place, from start to end, to the Quality Assurance, project, and leadership teams.
- Champion Quality Assurance at all stages of the project life cycle.
What we'd like
- Ability to lead PCI assessments individually or with a team, including CDE scoping, assessment planning, governance reviews, onsite assessment activities, status reporting, report writing, and managing customer resources.
- Experience writing Reports on Compliance and Attestations of Compliance.
- Experience with various information security concepts, including network and wireless security, application security, industry best practices, systems hardening, data encryption, data privacy, incident response, business continuity, physical security, risk assessments, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing report reviews, file integrity monitoring, log monitoring, and documented security governance controls.
- Experience with industry best practices and standards such as PCI DSS, CIS, and NIST, including security hardening techniques.
- Good understanding of Unix, Linux, Windows, database server configurations, and storage solutions.
- Good understanding of networking systems configurations, including firewalls and other network components.
- Good understanding of application architecture and software development lifecycle processes, including secure coding techniques.
- Good understanding of server virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware, Hypervisor, Citrix Hypervisor, etc.).
- Good understanding of cloud environments (i.e., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Two+ years of experience as a PCI QSA in good standing.
- Seven+ years of experience measuring security controls, IT auditing, business processes, providing advice, and/or related security consulting experience.
- One Information Security certification (i.e., CISSP, CISM, or ISO 27001 Lead Implementer) strongly preferred.
- One Audit certification (i.e., CISA, GSNA, ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor, IRCA ISMS Auditor, or CIA) strongly preferred.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!