ITSM Implementation Specialist
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Service Management
We are seeking for an ITSM Implementation Specialist to join our Service Management Practice. You will be responsible for gathering client requirements and configuring the chosen ITSM platform solution to delight users and drive value for all stakeholders.
This opportunity is currently remote.
What you'll do
- Gather requirements from clients to surface opportunities that measurably increase the business value delivered by technology solutions.
- Work with clients and provide guidance on ITSM best practices including process tailoring to meet unique client objectives.
- Conduct gap analyses and assessments to identify the delta between the selected ITSM product modules and business processes.
- Ensure that the implementation of technical solutions is in line with client requirements and required business value outcomes.
- Configure SaaS based ITSM product solutions.
- Assist with designing and developing reporting to enable the measurement and optimization of business value outcomes with technology.
- Conduct product demonstrations for prospective and existing clients to enable the measurement and optimization of service management solutions.
- Interface with product vendors to provide support for existing production applications and recommend opportunities for both enhancements and optimized use of licensed products.
What we'd like
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related technical field.
- Minimum five years’ hands-on experience with ITSM products as a user or administrator.
- ITIL Foundation or above training is desirable.
- Experience gathering and managing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with SaaS based product solutions.
- Experience configuring ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Asset, etc.).
- Experience defining service offerings, automations, and integrations as part of a Service Catalog.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!