Full-Stack JAVA Developer
Location: Remote Canada
Business Team: Digital Transformation
If you are a Full-Stack Software Developer with a passion for consulting and motivated by learning new technologies, collaborating with team members, and developing software solutions that our clients love to use, we need you! As an Onliner, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow and we will be there to support and encourage you along the way.
What you'll do
- Solve our clients’ business problems by using a variety of technologies to develop systems that are well-architected and meet the clients’ needs.
- Analyze projects to determine feasibility and create time estimates.
- Design, code, and test systems for our clients.
- Create system design documentation outlining overview, diagrams, and designs specific to users, application systems, and technical requirements.
- Assist with identifying and establishing tools, operating environments, design, and development standards.
- Recommend improvements for development and system maintenance processes and identify technical considerations in project planning, risk mitigation, task identification, estimating, and task dependencies.
What we'd like
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering discipline or at least seven (7) years of related technical experience in Full-Stack development
- 5+ years of experience in Java Framework
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Experience in web application frameworks.
- Managing databases and servers
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in web services.
- Good experience in developing REST APIs.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles.
- Experience with unit tests and mocking frameworks.
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL.
What's in it for you?We have an amazing culture, supportive environment and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. We know everyone says that; but, if you join us, you'll be saying it too. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Professional Development budget and days.
- Tech-enablement program for home use.
- Career Mentor to help you grow in your career.
- RRSP/401K match program.
- Bonus programs to reward you for your accomplishments.
- Wellness program to help keep everyone healthy.
- Opportunities to connect - book clubs, game nights, Special Interest Groups, "Coffee & Code" for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more!