Flexible within Manitoba
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Projects and Architecture, the Solutions Architect is responsible for designing and communicating solution architectures to address MASC business opportunities. The Solutions Architect works in partnership with product owners and technologists to ensure that business solutions and platforms are aligned with MASC's strategic direction.
Are you excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enabling change and supporting the agriculture industry in Manitoba? Come join our team! We offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package (including pension plan), flexible work location, and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
MASC values innovation, excellence, collaboration, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement and development of all employees.
CORE COMPETENCIES: MASC has five Core Competencies: Communication, Decision Making, Initiative & Innovation, Leadership and Organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $71,851 to $94,093 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than January 25, 2021 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Extensive experience in multiple areas such as cloud platform implementation, application development, application integration, business analysis, and data modelling.
- Experience designing, documenting and communicating solution architectures and integrations for complex business applications
- Experience modeling conceptual, logical, and technical architectures.
- Ability to analyze and assess technology solutions against business requirements.
- Ability to translate complex and ambiguous problems into actionable components.
- Knowledge of commercial CRM, ERP, and portal platforms and custom applications.
- Knowledge of data modeling and business analytics.
- Knowledge of modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Experience delivering change and managing projects is an asset.
- Experience applying TOGAF or other architectural frameworks is an asset.