Paradigm has opportunities for Project Managers (Intermediate or Senior) to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
Our customers are contemplating returning to the office. this role may begin in a work from home model, but may migrate to working on site at the customer request.
What we’d like:
- A minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in project delivery with a significant IT component
- Experience leading project teams with budgets from $1M (Intermediate) to $5M and up (Senior)
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, relationship and vendor contract management skills
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Industry experience obtained from more than one industry such as Insurance, Crown Corporations, Public Sectors, Healthcare and Telecommunications
- Delivery experience in Regina, Saskatoon or Winnipeg would be an asset
- Formal Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized educational facility
- PM certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum, SAFe
- Other relevant certifications such as PROSCI, ITIL, Six Sigma
What you can expect from us:
- An IT and Business Consulting practice with over 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects
- Support for your Professional Development program
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies
- An organization that believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical to re-charge and relax
- Exciting Employee Ownership options
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.