People Workforce Advisor
With our retail POS and management solutions found in over 20,000 stores, iQmetrix’s software is designed to power wireless retail and simplify the complexities of today’s connected consumer. We support retailers who are focused on delivering a unique, personalized experience to their customers. You can find our offices across Canada and the U.S. Learn more about us at www.iQmetrix.com.
Role + Purpose:
As the People Workforce Advsior for iQmetrix, you will have accountability for the development and execution of all aspects of our workforce planning needs, in partnership with our Senior Leadership Group (SLG) and working closely with our finance and forecasting teams. You will work with our SLG and their teams to identify future skill needs. You will also collaborate with our internal training and development team (iQU) to ensure that iQmetrix has the right people, with the right skills, to support the company’s future growth and change.
- Establishing a partnership with all members of the senior leadership group; looking at their current skill gaps and how to address them: through training, hiring or other means.
- Partnering with our internal Training and Development team to identify ways to continuously improve our talent initiatives and career pathing for iQmetrix employees.
- Once training needs are identified; collaborate with the training and development team, who will source and vet the appropriate programs.
- Develop and design succession planning programs and initiatives for key roles within iQmetrix.
- Develop and implement Recruitment Program design, engaging all teams in pursuit of being more proactive in relation to their long-term staffing needs.
- Working with finance to project and manage staffing costs for short and long term needs.
- Keeping up to date on trends for our core functions and roles throughout iQmetrix (i.e. Software Development)
- 5+ years experience in a previous role that involved workforce planning and recruitment management.
- A proven track record of leading workforce planning initiatives including: analyzing trends, forecasting and planning for talent needs, assessing gaps, skills inventory and determining targets
- Experience in Recruiting, not just the day to day, but in planning a talent strategy and providing guidance to the recruitment team.
What Does it Take to Be a Part of Our Team?
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence are key. iQmetrix is looking for someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making decisions decision.
- People who love what they do; they’re passionate about their work.
- With interpersonal skills, a team member can build strong relationships from scratch. We love that.
- Be humble. We’re on the hunt for, someone who is not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Profit and loss are major influencers on organizational decisions and our team has to have the big picture in mind—always.
- Being a self starter is a huge asset. This means being able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility, and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment, will go a long way at iQmetrix. Keep in mind: the iQmetrix team works in open, collaborative office environments. Successful people can thrive in this style of workspace.
- People who can stick by their decisions, since they did what they thought was best, will fit well into the iQmetrix team. These people are also not afraid to admit to and learn from their mistakes.
Want to Join the Team?
If you are interested in a career with iQmetrix and are committed to striving for success, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.