Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you like having exposure to multiple technology platforms, services, and applications? Do you get a feeling of satisfaction from helping to solve people’s technology problems?
365 Technologies is a leading Managed Services Provider, located in Winnipeg, MB, focused on empowering companies through technology.
We are searching for an experienced IT Support professional for our service desk team, to provide support to our growing client base. This technical role is responsible for day to day support of desktop, server, and network devices of our clients. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, able to build effective working relationships with clients, partners, and peers. Attention to detail, along with the ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently are a must.
Job Title: Network Administrator
Reports To: Service Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
- This is a client-facing role, requiring remote support via email, telephone, and chat for all clients and end-users. Including support for workstations, servers, network devices, etc.
- Participate in on-call rotation, requiring after-hours availability to respond according to our on-call policy.
- Detailed documentation of all completed work, using our ticketing system.
- Ensuring tickets are responded to and resolved within published Service Level Agreements.
- Regularly communicating with the Service Desk Coordinator or Manager regarding incident resolution and outstanding problems.
- Providing timely follow-up to client inquiries and support tickets.
- Keeping client documentation updated.
- Accurately tracking and submitting timesheets & expenses.
- Escalate where necessary, to Senior Network Administrator(s) or to management as needed.
- Meeting all published key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, with frequent distractions, effectively.
- A passion for solving technical problems, with a focus on exceptional customer service.
- 5-7 years of active IT support experience, preferably in a Managed Services environment.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration and management.
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Server OS (2012, 2016, 2019).
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Working knowledge of remote management and monitoring platform (RMM). ConnectWise Manage and Automate would be a significant asset.
- Experience with PC and Server hardware installation and troubleshooting.
Recommended Qualifications & Skills
- Experience performing MS SharePoint site creation and migrations.
- Experience creating and managing Virtual Machine environments (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Experience with firewall and security appliances (Sonicwall).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Compute services.
- Experience with MS Intune device management.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer RRSP/DPSP/TFSA matching plan
- Health spending account
- Staff lounge with cold drinks and snacks
- Mileage Compensation
- ***Temporary Remote Work due to Covid-19***