Paradigm has opportunities for Senior Healthcare Project Managers to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement significant initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology. This role is 100% remote.
What you’ll do:
What we’d like:
- Participate in the transformation of the provincial healthcare system to improve patient care and support strategic healthcare system alignment
- Provide your expertise through your insight and oversight of analysis activities, establishing reusable analysis artifacts, and contributing to overall organizational redesign planning.
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Associates.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- A mandatory requirement is a minimum of 5+ years managing projects and implementing clinical change in a healthcare setting such as a hospital in an acute care, primary care or long-term care environment
- 8+ years experience as a PM creating and ongoing management of project budgets as well as assignment of resources and managing interdependencies between projects and programs
- 5 years experience in implementing large transformational projects that include significant organizational and service delivery changes preferably in a healthcare setting but could also be n the financial or public sector
- 8 years interacting with senior executive level organizational leaders
- Experience with formal project management methodologies (PMP and\or PRINCE2 an asset)
- Experience managing projects leveraging Prosci as the OCM methodology
- Valuable clinical applications experience include: Allscripts, Centricity, Pharmacy, ADT, CPOE, RIS, PACS, EMR
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from an educational facility with a major in Science, Business, Commerce or Project Management is also a strong asset.
- Other relevant certifications such as PMP, Prosci, PRINCE2 and ITIL would be an asset