Front End Developer
The Ready team set out to remove every point of friction that existed in the payment experience at restaurants. We’ve since come to call this approach ‘The subtle art of subtraction’. We take away the wait, the hassle, the mix ups, the missing out, the barriers and the friction with solutions that make you think: Why wasn’t it like this all along?
It’s both a science and an art form. And it’s what drives us. The peeling back of the unneeded. The unraveling of the complex. Beautiful simplicity. All for the greater good of the things that really deserve our focus. From long lunches to late night dinners to the last game of the season, we’re Ready and waiting - without the waiting. Learn more at: https://readytopay.com/
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who will provide stable, scalable, and high quality implementations of features for our products.
- Developing front-end pages and components that meet design requirements
- Monitoring and processing pull requests for production deployment.
- Providing input into estimation through sprint planning.
- Closely working with Product and Design teams to prioritize and build product features.
- Reporting progress on tasks and communicating blockers to team members daily.
- Adding test code coverage for new or existing code where applicable.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of Ionic 3 & 4
- CSS3 & CSS frameworks and preprocessors (SASS)
- Consuming a REST API on the client
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Distributed version control (Git)
- Unit and functional testing (Jasmine, Mocha)
What does it mean to work at Ready?
- Communication Skills and Emotional Intelligence, someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when decision making.
- Passionate about their code and our product.
- Works hard, and has fun doing it.
- Not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas.
- Being a self starter, able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment will go a long way at Ready.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.