ID Fusion is a growing digital transformation company that helps companies and organizations plan, research, build, integrate and maintain technology. We’re a small, tight-knit group of professionals who focus on delivering the highest level of client value with an anything is possible attitude. We need someone looking to become a trusted advisor helping our clients to identify business and technology challenges and helping them through those challenges.
About the Role
ID Fusion is looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of working with a variety of small to medium-sized clients across multiple industries. You will have the opportunity to combine your knowledge of business and technology to help our clients transform and grow their businesses and organizations. As a key contributor, you will work closely with our team of project managers, architects, developers and technicians driving value for our clients.
Why ID Fusion
Not sure if ID Fusion is the right place for you? You will work with a passionate team with the freedom to balance your work and home life. We care for one another, and this extends to the benefits we provide. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a company-paid health/dental/vision plan, matching RRSP and professional development. Drinks, snacks and free parking are included!
Your Day to Day
- Gather requirements with stakeholders, users, business and technical staff to identify goals, user needs, drivers for change, current processes, pain points, risks, external factors and what the solution needs to do along with viable solution options
- Facilitation of user sessions and group meetings supporting business case development
- Identify what is behind and underneath the requirement as well as identifying the root cause of issues and pro-actively identifying project risks
- Research and evaluate possible technologies or vendor solutions and work with architects to propose solutions
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities for improving processes, communications and operating efficiencies for clients and ID Fusion’s internal operations
- Produce documentation such as requirements, solution overviews, wireframes, solution designs, process maps, flow charts and other project documentation
- Support in the estimation of project effort, costs and timelines
- Lead quality assurance activities in writing test cases, perform testing, quality assurance and act as a liaison between users and the development team during UAT
- Provide client consulting and technical support services on project implementation
- Develop and deliver support, training materials and training sessions
Experience You Bring
- 5 years+ of experience as a Business Analyst with a track record of getting things done
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in custom software / technology projects
- Strong knowledge of business analysis best practices
- Superior relationship management skills
- Tech-savvy and can pickup new tools quickly
- Experience in creating wireframes for user interfaces
- Relevant University degree or college diploma
Bonus “But Not Required” Skills
- Product design experience, either mobile, web or desktop apps
ID Fusion is proud to be a Manitoba Indigenous-owned and operated company committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: Women, Indigenous Peoples, Visible Minorities and Persons with a Disability.