We are a diverse group of amazing individuals, and we'd love to have you come and join us.
We believe that the best candidates are those that can learn quickly, and are compassionate and productive, regardless of their experience. In exchange, we'll provide you with an environment where you are included, valued, and empowered, so you can do amazing things.
They want to make sure the solutions they develop for their clients work the way they’re intended to. To do that they’re looking for a Business Analyst that will be responsible for gathering requirements of client needs. The Business Analyst defines, analyzes, documents and prioritizes all client business requirements and works with the Solutions Architect to determine the best solution.
As the Business Analyst, you will:
Have some of the things below? We’d love to talk to you
- Identify and assess client’s business requirements.
- Clearly define the scope of work to be completed.
- Document detailed requirements for development team to work from.
- Collaborate with the Solutions Architect and development team to create solutions.
- Review completed solutions to confirm requirements have been met.
- Present your solutions to involved stakeholders.
- Work with other Business Analysts to review and improve standards.
- Work with the Project Manager to review project timelines, scoping, and project statuses.
- Work with the Trainers to help direct training plans for new clients.
- Follow all standards that are defined for the role.
- Plan and run small to large client projects.
- Periodic travel, when safe to do so, to meet with clients across North America, Australia and the UK.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What does UnionWare have to offer you?
- You have solid experience as a Business Analyst, at least 3 years ideally
- Completion of post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration or an equivalent of work experience.
- You have experience being on a team that’s responsible for implementing, servicing and/or troubleshooting member-focused Enterprise software.
- You have proven experience with high level planning, problem solving and analysis.
- You have experience with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Having knowledge about the Union market, including union structure, functions and technology needs would be a strong asset.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to draw out the needs and requirements of clients.
- You are a quick learner that can be put into new situations and quickly become a domain expert.
- You have analytical skills along with being able to conceptualize, design and document new features and business requirements.
- You have excellent client service and communication skills.
UnionWare develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership.
UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth.
They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States and Australia.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.jobs.peoplefirsthr.com or by emailing your resume (on MS WORD format) in confidence to Billy Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact Billy Stewart at (204) 938-4048.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- Profit sharing
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- In-house gym and personal trainers
- Team building events monthly
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Much more