Senior Identity Analyst
On behalf of our client, Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI), we are currently recruiting for a Senior Identity Analyst to join their dynamic and growing Infrastructure and Operations team.
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the Senior Identity Analyst is focused on planning, developing and designing technical hybrid cloud solutions along with policies, principles and standards required for the centralized provisioning and de-provisioning of identities and accounts, protection and authentication of identities, and the authorization to access resources and/or perform certain actions.
As a Senior Identity Analyst, you will be responsible for:
You and Your Experience:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive IAM program plan and project plans for the implementation and configuration of IAM system components on premise and in the cloud
- Leading and being accountable for IAM projects and initiatives with the support from other stakeholders
- Providing IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project teams (including Active Directory and Azure Active Directory best practices, policies and standards, and solution design)
- Researching and following industry trends in the IAM space and providing recommendations that influence SGI’s strategic objectives.?
- Understanding organizational business requirements to produce IAM solutions that meet current and future business needs
- Implementing best practices for IAM while ensuring adherence to SGI’s information security standards, provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
- Maintaining policies, procedures, and training plans for advanced IAM system features
- Serving as a technical escalation resource to team members on all IAM related technical issues
- Overseeing the system administration and monitoring of the IAM tools
- Planning and overseeing identity integrations for managing identities in the hybrid cloud environment
- Designing and maintaining the PKI and certificate management solutions for the SGI hybrid cloud environment
- Ensuring a process of continuous quality improvement through collection and analysis of security data, trend analysis and dashboards
Created in 1945, Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) is a crown-corporation, government insurance provider comprised of the Saskatchewan Auto Fund and SGI CANADA. Operating out of Regina, Saskatchewan, a Head Office and Operations Centre employ over 2,000 people and operate 21 claims centres and 6 salvage centres in 13 Saskatchewan communities. SGI also has operating offices in Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto.
- Four year degree from an accredited post-secondary education institution in an Information Technology or Mathematics & Applied Science field of study.
- Five years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of identity and access management best practices, methodologies and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of identity and access management technologies such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of information technology including operating systems, subsystem components, software and hardware.
- Advanced analytical skills to analyze business and technical requirements and relate them to appropriate identity and access management controls.
- Advanced knowledge of modern authentication such as OAuth, SAML and OpenID.
- Advanced level skill in scripting (Python/PowerShell).
- Advanced knowledge of PKI and certificate management processes.
- Advanced knowledge of methods, procedures, policy and guidelines for all systems departments, and how their functions/applications/technologies support the delivery of IT services to SGI.
The Saskatchewan Auto Fund is Saskatchewan's compulsory auto insurance program, operating the province’s driver licensing and vehicle registration system. The Auto Fund is financially self-sustaining, operating on a break-even basis over time and works with a network of nearly 400 motor license issuers across Saskatchewan.
SGI CANADA is the property and casualty insurance division of SGI and offers products in 5 provinces across Canada. SGI CANADA works with 414 independent insurance brokerages in 1,340 locations in Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Ontario, including as Coachman Insurance Company in Ontario.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.jobs.peoplefirsthr.com or by emailing your resume (in MS WORD format) in confidence to Taigan Walsh at Twalsh@peoplefirsthr.com.