Position: Full Time
Location: Flexible (Headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada) | Work from Home
Reports to: Co-founder & Co-CEO
Hoot Reading is one of Canada’s fastest growing EdTech startups! We connect emerging readers and real teachers to practice reading over our proprietary video chat App. We are expanding and are looking for a highly organized technical professional to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a tangible contribution within an entrepreneurial tech company that is disrupting the traditional tutoring industry.
Working with the technical team, the Business Systems Specialist will maintain, update, and monitor 3rd party business systems. Assist staff and users with issues and training so that the business can operate smoothly and efficiently. The System Admin would be the main link between that bridges the business systems, with those who use them.
Business systems include:
- Google Workspaces (formerly known as G Suite)
- Zoho ONE
- Hoot Reading 2.0
- Assessment and analysis of Business systems
- Implementation of 3rd party business systems
- Integration of Business systems
- Provide first level, internal support for the Ops team
- Manage support desk
- Provide second level support for Hoot Reading 2.0 users
- Document, provide, and communicate training materials as necessary
- Document automation processes and procedures
An ideal candidate possess:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- IT customer service experience (2+ years)
- Project implementation experience
- Familiar with Agile and GIT methodologies
- Business Systems Management experience
Self qualifies as:
- A quick learner and a self starter.
- Flexible and nimble.
- Maturity in working from home and on a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work independently and productively to meet internal deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send salary expectations, a resume, and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.