Bilingual Business Analyst
This position is responsible for USB's administrative information systems. This individual analyzes, designs, implements and maintains information systems, implements procedures and guidelines, and develops recommendations to provide solutions that meet USB's strategic information needs. The analyst must be able to combine the institution's objectives, business processes, data and technology to recommend best practices and effective information systems.
As the Bilingual Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
You and your experience:
- Analyzing the information needs and business processes.
- Analyzing technology options (software, cloud).
- Conceptualizing, developing, testing, maintaining and integrating various information systems.
- Coordinating internal projects.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of a stable, sustainable, efficient and safe ITS environment.
- Participating in the development of recommendations on data and information systems strategies, policies, management, security and delivery.
- Contributing to data risk and security management.
- Creating reports and queries.
- Documenting systems.
- Ensuring support and training of system users.
- Performing any other related tasks entrusted by the supervisor.
About the University:
Founded in 1818, the University of St. Boniface is a French-speaking University in Western Canada that offers quality university and college education customized to meet the needs of its students and develop leaders of society. The University of St. Boniface is recognized as a university of choice for those who wish to pursue studies in French, as well as for its integrated approach that prepares students for higher education and the labour market.
Benefits of working at the University of St. Boniface:
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or business, or equivalent experience and training.
- Must be bilingual in both French and English spoken and written communication.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a position of increasing responsibility in an environment of similar complexity and scope.
- Experience in project management and change management planning.
- Experience in database management and the integration of various information systems (integrated software [ERP], cloud applications / SaaS, etc.).
- Knowledge of current methodologies and development languages would be an asset.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to a rapidly and constantly changing environment.
- Strong skills in logical thinking, critical judgment, and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to manage relationships with suppliers and external consultants.
- A demonstrated sense of organization, autonomy and team spirit.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.jobs.peoplefirsthr.com or by emailing your resume in confidence to Taigan Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact Billy Stewart at 204.938.4048
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
- Employer-funded benefits program
- Health Expenditure Management Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Offers a continuing education support program without having to pay tuition for courses offered at the University of St. Boniface