Resolute Technology Services is currently searching for a Senior Developer to join our team. You will get a chance to plan, design, develop and integrate applications and development technology for Resolute and our clients. This role involves creating and rolling out custom software solutions, coaching and advising internal and client development teams, architecture planning and assessing applications, and more. You will report directly to the Manager of Professional Services.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop software solutions for RTS Clients
- Ensure applications are scalable and will handle future business growth for RTS Clients
- Ensure solutions are, wherever possible, industry-standard (IT)
- Provide advice, coaching, mentoring to Client's application development teams
- Participate as a development team member/lead on software development and systems integrations engagements
- Perform application assessments for RTS Clients
- Work with RTS Clients to integrate selected packages and custom development solutions into their current environments
- Participate in establishing and maintaining a structured repository of application artifacts, application development deliverables and related materials
- Work with external business partners and technology partners to ensure a smooth integration occurs with systems and processes
- Keep apprised of Application Development and IT industry trends and best practices
What you bring to the table:
- Completion of Post-secondary degree in software development or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years practical experience performing an application development role building software using Java or .Net and working with relational database systems and structure query language (SQL).
- Experience with Angular, Node and React
- Experience with cloud-based DevOps functions, specifically in Azure.
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and identify issues and take proper action to resolve them.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with style fitting for the audience and message.
- Experience using software development tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Source Code Management and TeamCity.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, with the ability to develop and implement plans by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Effective decision-making skills, with the ability to direct team members to achieve goals through clear instruction.
- Certifications in relevant technology or processes is considered an asset.
Work From Home and Remote Working
Although Resolute is based in Winnipeg, MB, Work From Home and remote working is an option for this role. Considering the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. Opportunities to work from home will continue afterwards based on the candidate’s preference and ability to work remotely. We service clients remotely and on-site (when it is safe to do so) across Canada including Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Trois-Rivieres, Vancouver, and other cities. We are accepting qualified candidates from across Canada to apply for this role if they can work remotely.
If you have any questions, please contact HR@ResoluteTS.com or visit our Career Page for more opportunities! We are not able to hire (or sponsor) out-of-country applicants that do not have a current Permanent Resident Status or Work Visa.
Resolute Technology Solutions (https://www.resolutets.com/)