Product Manager - Remote, Canada-Wide
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Product Manager.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for all services and the client SaaS platform, supplying strategic leadership and vision in the planning and execution of the SaaS platform to achieve maximum sustainability and profitability.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, the Product Manager ensures client services and the platform remains competitive and innovative while attaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
The Product Manager is a results-oriented, highly motivated individual who thrives in an evolving fast-paced technological environment with strong business acumen.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the vision and direction of client services and platform
- Provide direction to execute the vision with the Agile development team throughout the project and creating ongoing requirements
- Lead scrum teams and keep up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize user stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of users and technology
- Develop product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, users, and our competitors as it aligns with the roadmap for the product
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (BCom) in IT or Bachelor of Computer Science Degree in a Technology related field
- Experience with software project management and software project management tools like Jira, MS Project, Asana, etc in an Agile environment
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in software solution architecture/business analyst/developer in a customer
- facing role or at least one (1) year of Product Management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in leading multi-skilled teams
- Experience in developing and executing business models and sales strategies
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strong time-management and problem-solving skills to meet tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of software development and familiarity with the SaaS model
- Strong sales and relationship management skills, understanding the business needs balanced with client needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience in managing budgets
- Experience in hiring, training, and developing personnel
- Technology startup experience a bonus
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to Jim Juacalla at email@example.com or Ron Cantiveros at firstname.lastname@example.org, Aplin Information, and Technology. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.