MACHINE LEARNING DEVELOPER
FarmLink Marketing Solutions is Western Canada’s leading provider of grain marketing services, offering consulting, analysis and direct selling opportunities to individual farm businesses.
We are continuing to develop new ways to communicate with our clients including the use of technology to deliver personalized marketing advice.
FarmLink is developing machine learning solutions to minimize the volatility of outcomes in complex multi-dimensional probabilistic functions. We are looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Software Developer to join the growing department of Data Science at FarmLink. Under the direction of the Chief Data Scientist, the Machine Learning Developer is responsible for the design, evaluation, and implementation of new models as well as the continual improvement and maintenance of our machine learning codebase. The position will be involved in working within the team to improve FarmLink Data Science applications that include data collection, data storage, machine learning and data visualization. The Machine Learning Developer will have the opportunity to work in a start-up culture and make a big impact shaping the product and our team.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyzing, designing, building, evaluating and maintaining machine learning models
• Assist in full stack development of enterprise applications
• Performing analysis and review on requirements, software, and code
• Providing assistance with installations, system configuration and third-party system integrations
• Providing team members and clients with support and guidance
Education & Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of machine learning software development (required)
• Experience with a front end framework like Angular or React
• Experience visualizing and manipulating complex datasets
• Experience in developing/supporting enterprise web applications
• Experience with data visualization solutions like Tabular or Power BI
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
• Experience and familiarity with the Microsoft ecosystem
• Mobile development experience is a plus
• A strong record of past projects and a native curiosity to build things
What We Offer
• Competitive Salary
• Employer matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
• TFSA Plan
• Group Benefits
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals who best meet our specifications will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.