Customer Success Specialist
FarmLink Marketing Solutions is western Canada’s leading provider of grain marketing services, offering consulting, analysis, and direct selling opportunities to individual farm businesses. Through the use of innovation and technology, FarmLink provides marketing solutions and agricultural consultation to farm businesses.
Under the direction of the Vice President Sales and Marketing, the Customer Success Specialist is the point of contact for GrainFox subscribers throughout the life of their subscription. The Customer Success Specialist identifies customers’ needs and goals, ensuring they receive the appropriate tools and support needed. This includes user adoption and onboarding after purchase, answering all customers questions and concerns, and advising customers on product buying decisions.
The Customer Success Specialist will work closely with sales and marketing, and the GrainFox development team to advise when customers should move into higher modules, analyze customer’s likes and dislikes, identify new opportunities, and maximize growth, retention, and client satisfaction.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with key customers to build a trusted partnership
- Escalate user issues when needed, follow up promptly and ensure customer needs are exceeded in a timely manner
- Meet client SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) as set by the company
- Educate, train, and support customers on how to best leverage GrainFox to their benefit
- Under direction of the Vice President Sales and Marketing, prepare and execute product demonstrations, training, and(or) product launches to internal and external audiences
- Facilitate sales and growth drivers while managing risk
- Secure subscription renewals and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Conduct customer and public data research and feedback to grow a library of customer testimonials, success stories, and online reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders in product, sales, and marketing to align strategy with current goals
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop communication tactics
- Collaborate with Data Team and Sales and Marketing to ensure customer engagement and satisfaction
Education & Qualifications
- One-three years’ experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business
- Bachelor's degree from college or university
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working with inside or direct sales
- Ability to work in a fast pace and cross-functional environment
- Ability to take initiative, own processes, and work independently as required
- A Critical thinking mindset
- Strong understanding of mobile application use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining relationships
- Positive mindset, enthusiasm, and energy
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employer matching Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Group benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com of FH Black & Company.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals who best meet our qualifications will be contacted.