Career Connections: Newcomer Tech Professionals
Career Connections is an effective forum for introducing capable newcomer tech professionals to industry seeking quality tech talent. This event brings together industry hiring for mid-level roles with tech professionals new to Manitoba seeking permanent employment in the tech sector. Our on-line platform is as close to in-person networking as it gets, enabling recruiters to engage with tech newcomer professionals seeking employment in their field.
Benefits to Employers:
Meet skilled and motivated talent through the networking portion of Career Connections. Search the categorized job seeker profiles to fill your current and future recruiting needs. The categorized profiles allow companies should they wish, to prioritize candidates they wish to meet making Career Connections an efficient and cost-effective recruitment tool.
How it works:
- Companies hiring for mid-level tech roles register to participate in Career Connections
- Job seeker participation is conducted by Tech Manitoba in conjunction with Manitoba Start
- Job seekers register to participate in Career Connections and fill out a Profile Form
- Tech Manitoba compiles and curates all profiles, categorizing them by tech specialty and forward to company reps/recruiters for review
- Recruiters and reps attend Career Connections to pitch their company to the job-seeker audience. Ample time reserved after the pitches for job seeker to industry networking on our virtual REMO platform. Industry can make Tech Manitoba aware of job seekers they would like to informally meet during the networking portion, ensuring great connections!
To Register for an industry spot:
Date and Time
Thursday May 4, 2023
12:00 PM - 2:30 PM CDT
12:00 PM - Welcome
12:10 PM - Presentations
1:00 PM - Virtual Mingling
2:30 PM - Event Ends
Virtually on Remo