How to Improve Closing Rates and Existing Account Growth
Audience: Mid-Career professionals responsible for new business development, new memberships, and growing existing customer relationships.
4 Hours (2 x 2-hour sessions)
• Professional Sales Assessment Review
• 4 hours live workshop, digital handouts, and practice exercises
• 1-1 implementation coaching
Purpose: Improve Closing rates and Grow Existing Accounts Lessons 1-4
1. Take inventory of your sales repertoire: Identifying your strengths and blind spots to create a personalized professional development plan
2. Relate to Different Buying Personalities: Identifying Buyer Personas through the Platinum Rule
3. Lead conversations by identifying problems first: Identifying buyer problems, pains, and then evaluating the financial impact to support a buying decision.
4. Grow Relationships Year over Year: Create a plan to review promises made with key customers to develop stronger relationships and greater commitments for growth
Darrell Boyko's Bio
Darrell has sold tens of millions of dollars for and to Fortune 100, S&P 500 companies and large nationals as a top salesperson. He has nearly two decades of experience in the field of professional selling. Darrell has seen professional sales from every angle including as an Outside Sales Rep, Territory Manager, Sales Manager and Sales VP responsible for developing, managing, and leading the expansion of new territories, new clients, new teams, and millions of dollars of new revenue.
Special thanks to Darrell Boyko and TheSellingPlaybook for enabling representatives from some local charities to attend this valuable training.
For further information on the trainer, click HERE